Monday, November 10, 2008

Sites that Ne'er Were
(and hopefully never will be)

So I'm starting this site for websites that ne'er (never) were - and hopefully never will be. These fictitious websites usually pop up in my head (or my hubby's) or are randomly stolen from conversations with friends. I try to do a bit of research (google them) to make sure the sites don't actually exist. And if anything pops up that is semi-related I will reference it in my post. No matter how they are discovered or imagined - hopefully they'll bring a chuckle to your day!

No comments:

© 2008 by Brina Bat. Please be nice - just ask if you'd like to use something. Karma Happens! Also - none of these posts are meant with any sort of malicious intent; be aware of the fact you need to have a sense of humor to read these. If you do not have a sense of humor you can purchase one at: BuyASenseofHumor.com